Policies & Rules
We want you to have the best time of your life! Check out these rules and the FAQs to make the most of your festival experience.
All bags will be searched prior to entry in the concert area. Please note that food and beverage carry-ins of any type are not allowed.
For your safety and the consideration of all guests the following ARE PROHIBITED from G Fest
- No Weapons are allowed, concealed or otherwise
- No outside food or beverage in the concert bowl (Food/Beverages are allowed in the campgrounds)
- No refunds or Exchanges
- No Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- No coolers in Concert Venue
- No Pets
- Outside ATVs, golf carts, gators, segways, hover boards or similar vehicles are allowed, but not inside the main concert bowl.
- No Tents, canopies, chairs or hammocks that block the view for other fans
- No soliciting
- No fireworks or any type of explosives
- Unauthorized professional video recording, audio recording or flash photography (per artists’ request) will not be permitted
- No unauthorized drones at the festival
- Under-Age Drinking will NOT be permitted.
- Tobacco use must be in accordance with City Ordinances
General G Fest Ticketing & Entry Policy:
- Everyone camping MUST be wearing a Festival wristband.
- Tickets cannot be split up for attendance on individual days.
- Lost or stolen wristbands will not be replaced. Wristbands must be worn all 3 days and are non- transferable.
- G Fest reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person without refund who is violating facility, local, state, or federal laws OR whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
- If you are picking up tickets at Will Call, you will be required to show your Valid ID.
- Cancellation of, or impact on, the event due to an act of God, riots, strikes, labor difficulties, epidemics, and any act or order of any public authority or any cause, similar or dissimilar, beyond the control of G Fest, reserves ticket holder/purchaser no right to refund or exchange. G Fest is not obligated to provide a substitute performance.
- G Fest assumes no liability for personal loss, injury, death, property damage or other harm suffered by participants, spectators, event site owners, leasers or others who may be adversely affected by this “Event” and/or causes of actions resulting there from. Ticket holder/purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless G Fest, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, partners, event sponsors, et al. from any liability resulting from personal loss, injury, death, property damage or other harm suffered by participants, spectators, event site owners, leasers or others who may be adversely affected by this “event” and/or causes of actions resulting there from.
- General Admission seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
- By entering the event grounds, patrons consent to the use of their likeness for G Fest authorized video and photography, which may be recorded for media coverage, marketing, and publicity of the event and future events.
- Valid photo identification must be carried at all times. All patrons may be asked to show valid ID in order to enter and/or purchase alcoholic beverages in any licensed area.
- Sale or distribution of any materials on event site without express written consent of festival could result in ejection or arrest.
- Please note that tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and wristbands cannot be shared.
- No one is permitted backstage without proper credentials.
Permitted Items at G Fest:
- Lawn Chairs
- Backpacks (medium)
- Sun Block
- Beach Towel
- Fanny Packs
- Digital Cameras (non professional) Disposable Cameras; Film Cameras (non professional)
- Bicycles are permitted everywhere outside the concert bowl and hangar. (Racks will be available for use throughout the festival. G Fest is biker-friendly, however.)